Why is Export Compliance Important? What Does It Mean to You?
See the Cal Poly Statement of Commitment to Export Compliance.
Training (Free!) on Export Compliance
Training on Export Compliance is available at no charge for Cal Poly faculty, staff, and students. To take the course:
- Visit citiprogram.org
- Login to your CITI account, or register a new account and login.
- Choose Cal Poly as your affiliated institution, or click on "Affiliate with a New Institution" to choose Cal Poly from the list of affiliated institutions.
- Once affiliated, select "Add a Course".
- On the list of available courses, answer question 4 (Conflict of Interest), as appropriate, and then scroll to the bottom and select CITI Export Controls Course. You also can choose any other courses you are interested in taking.
- Click on SUBMIT and then, on the list of your courses, select Export Compliance.
Have questions or need more information related to export compliance?
|This email address is regularly reviewed and inquiries are forwarded to the appropriate expert for prompt response.|
|Trish Brock, Director of Research Compliance||(805) 756-1450|
|Simon Lowrie, Contract Analyst||(805) 756-1772|
|Allie Walter, Executive Assistant to the Vice President (backup contact)||(805) 756-5153|